2 Days. 200km. You do the distance. We take care of the rest. Part fundraiser, part getaway, Bicycle Trek is a fully-supported, 2-day, 200km trip from Fort Langley to Cultus Lake. Shorter ride distances are an option - contact us! In exchange for your fundraising efforts, we deliver two seamlessly organized, endorphin-filled days. (Overall we’re aiming to raise $220,000 in 2019!)
What does it cost to participate?
- Registration fee per person is $25.00
- Fundraising minimum per person is $650
- Gourmet rest stop snacks, several feasts & bedtime treats
- Lakeside accommodation including heated outdoor pool & indoor jacuzzi
- Gear transport. Bike mechanic & medical support.
- Saturday evening entertainment
- Sunday afternoon Beer Garden & BBQ
- A commemorative Trek 2019 T-shirt
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does it start? September 7, 2019 at 8:30am
- Where do I park my car? Reserved parking at the Fort Langley Historical Site
- Do I have to ride all 200km? No, we can accommodate shorter distances. Contact us to discuss what works for you.
- What is the route? The route will be released in June, but check out the route from 2018 here.
- What if my bike breaks down? Dunbar Cycles provides bike mechanical assistance
- What about if I get injured or sick? Trained medical staff are on hand at all times
- Who makes sure everyone who rides is safe? Rider safety sweeps & volunteer route marshals
- Where do we sleep Saturday night? Stillwood Camp & Conference Centre
- Do I need to bring a sleeping bag and towel? Please bring sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries etc.
- Who carries our luggage? We pack all your gear from Fort Langley to Stillwood Camp, and back again.
- What if I don't raise the minimum by event day? You will need to provide a credit card number. You have until October 1, 2019 to fundraise the remaining amount. After that, we will contact you and charge the remaining amount.
- Can we fundraise as a team? YES. We can average the fundraising upon request, so as long as the team has raised $650 average per person. For example, a team of 4 must raise a minimum of $2600 in order to participate.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to Trek weekend, please contact Helen Reeves at 604-731-5864 or email email@example.com